Posts tagged makati
1. Because he has minimal interaction with the opposite sex, he would most likely appreciate the female species more.
2. He wouldn’t act as $%@ky as your regular university guy because he gets less practice in that department.
3. He’d be more gentlemanly because he’s not exposed to the reality that this is no longer expected of him.
4. You’d be his “one and only” because he has no “field” to play in.
5. He won’t be ditching you for a night out with the boys because he’s practically sick of being with the boys.
6. A huge sign that says “Jump. Run. Make Noise. But do not sin.” is the focal point of their gymnasium, so he has got to be nice, at the very least.
7. You won’t have to force him to go to the barbers because longbackers are a no-no in his campus.
8. He lives and breathes mathematics and can therefore do wonders to your algebra average.
9. He’ll always look his best when he’s with you because it’s not everyday that he (or anyone else for that matter) actually cares about his appearance.
10. Finally, he’s taught to do his ordinary duties extraordinarily well, which can’t be a bad thing.
10 more reasons from THE BOSCONIAN FORUM:Men of few words.. they show affection through different acts of love.Simple dressers.. not crowd-attention-gettersHum
Honestly, I’ve kept this for about 7 months now. It is not because I don’t want to but because I had piles of drafts.
This was our (Financial Services Mapping Team, Electronic Forms Mapping Team) presentation last GXS Yearend party. Each team representatives met and draw lots of what their team will perform on that said night. Luckily, we had Highschool Musical, and here is our rendition.
We had this for about a week. We didn’t won the competition (yes, it is a competition).